Today is the second birthday of this very blog. That’s something worth celebrating! This has definitely been a trying year, but it’s been really cool to experience growth and joy through that pain. God is cool.
Since I haven’t really been on here in awhile, I thought I would catch you up-to-date.
- I’m almost officially a senior in college (hooray, almost true adulthood)
- I have an awesome new job, full of working, but mostly life chats and candy
- Stress is a real thing in my life (and if it isn’t in yours, please give me your secret to success)
- I watched three documentaries over the weekend (Superheroes, Saturday Night, and For the Bible Tells Me So [Check them out!])
- I now own a Christmas cactus named Sanjaya
- I also own a beautiful 1999 Ford Taurus with hail damage (hail, yes.) named Ruby
- My life is busy, but beautiful
God is working actively in my life right at this moment, and though I’m outlandishly busy and stressed, it rocks that my God is there every step of the way with me.
I hope your life is less stressful but just as beautiful as mine has been lately.
Philippians 4:4-6 “Rejoice in the Lord always: again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”